[VIP] iOS 15 & Swift 5: Build a library with Swift Package Manager
Create a reusable library and publish on Github for developers around to world to use. This course is designed for iOS developers with at least 2 years experience who want to learn to build a library with Swift Package Manager and host it on Github for other developers to consume.
Create a reusable library and publish on Github for developers around to world to use
Welcome to the iOS 15 & Swift 5: Build a library with Swift Package Manager course!
This course is designed for iOS developers with at least 2 years experience who want to learn to build a library with Swift Package Manager and host it on Github for other developers to consume. This course also helps developers who are working on big mono-repo projects in their own profession battling with slow compilation time and need to extract and modularise features to make them reusable across other projects.
We will build this library from scratch, step by step and finally publishing it remotely to Github with a proper documentation and version control.
Here are some of the comments by my students
- Well, I can say this course is really creating an "Awesome Onboarding" for me. Great job.
- Hery Yang
- This is most excellent course. you are speaking clearly, and at a good pace, many thanks for answering my question about git and producing a video to explain its use, very easy to follow and it was just what I needed so I am now able to manage my mistakes!
- Jason Walkins
- It's a easy course and good for students who would like to start with iOS like me
- ਦੀਪ ਗਿੱਲ
- This is a great course, The instructor is very knowledgeable. consider taking this course if you already have iOS experience. The instructor brings real world knowledge that benefit me a lot.
- Shushan Mordi
- This course is as good as it gets. Kelvin is an extremely professional and thorough tutor that is very quick at getting back to your queries. I would highly recommend this course!
- Excellent Content, I appreciate the different styles of onboarding screens and all the great explanation!
- Carey M
- The instructor is knowledgeable and clear with his instructions. The course is great and informative for those who are planning to build a skeleton they can build on their own app projects Instructor is also helpful
- Raphael Lim
Who this course is for:
- Professional developers who are working with huge code bases with the need to modularise feature
- Professional developers who are experiencing slow CI due to massive module compilation